It is our ambition to create and shape communities that thrive today and for years to come. We want all our built communities to engage and inspire healthy, sustainable living. As such, we are committed to incorporating sustainable design elements that enhance liveability while also creating highly connected and accessible communities.
We achieve this by focussing on the wants and needs of our communities and embedding health and sustainability considerations into every aspect of our service offering. We cannot do this alone, so we also continually seek out ways to enhance partnerships and engagement across our value chain so that our entire industry can be elevated together.
Our priorities regarding Community include:
- Embed health and sustainability into our online-merge-offline community experience
- Enhance partnerships and engagement for thriving sustainable communities
- Strengthen an innovative and entrepreneurial ecosystem
By 2030, we aim to:
- - 100% of the indoor air quality in the common areas of our buildings to fulfil or exceed the IAQ mainland China standard
- - Design and curate programmes for inclusive, human scale public spaces that improve the vibrancy and liveability of our communities
- - 100% adoption of green pledge by all tenants to enable a healthy and sustainable community. Contents of the pledge to include the elimination of single use plastics as well as the reduction of water and electricity consumption
- - Promote and/ or incubate over 100 start-ups or local creative business within our community
In 2020, our highlights include:
- - Over RMB13 million donated to local charities
- - 545 new Mainland China suppliers
- - 100% of new suppliers screened using environmental and social criteria
- - Over 2,100 volunteer hours contributed
- - 95% overall residential customer satisfaction rate
Signature initiatives in 2021 will be:
- Encourage and enable consumers to make healthy and sustainable choices and to take on a “green Monday-plant based diet” initiative by engaging all F&B tenants to provide a vegetarian “green” menu
Tenants, community and the NGO of Roots & Shoots jointly were engaged in Hongqiao Tiandi to promote Sustainable lifestyle.